From 2015-2022, the Florida Standards Assessments (FSAs) were used to measure student achievement of the Florida Standards in grades 3-10 English Language Arts (ELA), which included Reading and Writing components, and Mathematics, including grades 3-8 and end-of-course (EOC) assessments in Algebra 1 and Geometry. The grade-level FSA assessments were administered for the final time in spring 2022, and the FSA Geometry EOC assessment will be administered for the final time in fall 2022.
The FSA Algebra 1 EOC and the FSA ELA Writing and ELA Reading Retake assessments will continue to be offered for students who need these assessments to meet their graduation requirement. For more information about these assessments, please visit the FSA Retakes page.
About the Assessments
- 2021-22 Florida Statewide Grade-Level Assessments Fact Sheet (PDF)
- 2021-22 Florida Statewide End-of-Course Assessments Fact Sheet (PDF)
- FSA ELA Test Design Summary (PDF)
- FSA Mathematics Test Design Summary (PDF)
- Understanding Florida Statewide Assessment Reports, 2022 (PDF)
- Interactive Assessment Results: Know Your Data Advanced Reports
- Reporting Category Results
- Florida Statewide Assessments Achievement Level Descriptions (PDF)
- FSA Achievement Levels (PDF)
- FSA Achievement Level Descriptions (PDF)
- FSA and NGSSS Results: Guidance for Districts and Schools on Data Analysis (PDF)
- Retrofitted Results
- Feasibility of the Use of the ACT and SAT in Lieu of Florida Statewide Assessments (PDF)
- To request specific appendices for the above report, please email Assessment@fldoe.org.
- Graduation Requirements for Florida's Statewide Assessments (PDF)
- One Year of Florida’s Assessment Committee Participants (PDF)
- Participation in State Assessment Committees (PDF)
- Standard Setting