These reports are provided by the Florida Department of Education’s Division of Early Learning as an overview of the division’s financial and program activities during the fiscal year as well as for the 30 early learning coalitions and Redlands Christian Migrant Association that the division partners with to administer the School Readiness program, the Voluntary Prekindergarten education program, and the Child Care Resource and Referral program.
The reports also include summaries and overviews of:
- Expenditures and administrative costs associated with the programs the division administers.
- Fraud referrals made by the division’s Inspector General’s Office.
- Child care and early learning services and initiatives in Florida.
- Professional development support for Florida’s child care and early learning providers and teachers.
- Accountability and program improvement.
- Special-focus networks.
- Information about the activities of Florida’s early learning coalitions and Redlands Christian Migrant Association.