Reports, Policy & Guidance
The resources on these pages provide important information regarding the Florida Division of Early Learning and the programs the division administers. These resources include:
- Annual Reports - The division provides this overview annually of the division’s financial and program activities. The annual report also includes an overview of each early learning coalition and the Redland Christian Migrant Association’s financial and program activities.
- Child Care Development Fund (CCDF) Plan for Florida - The division provides detailed information regarding how Florida will ensure the affordability, availability and quality of child care. The School Readiness Program is funded primarily by CCDF, and as Florida’s lead agency the division is responsible for developing the CCDF State Plan.
- Market Rate Reports - State law requires the department to establish procedures for the adoption of a market rate schedule based exclusively on the prices charged for child care services. There are different rates depending on whether children attend part time or full time and rates vary by county, provider type, and type of child care services.
- Florida Statutes for Voluntary Prekindergarten (VPK) and Florida Statutes for School Readiness (SR) - Information on the division’s programs can be found under each program’s direct link to the Florida Statutes website. The Florida Statutes are updated annually after the conclusion of a legislative session.
- Division of Early Learning Rules - All Rules governing the division are published in the Florida Administrative Code. Information is available on the status of any rule open for amendment and notices of any changes are posted on the Department’s proposed rulemaking website prior to being presented at a State Board of Education meeting. Sign up to receive email notifications on DEL rulemaking activities.