Contact your local Apprenticeship Training Representative (ATR) to provide you with the updated forms listed below:
- Training Agreement - Pre-apprenticeship or On-The-Job Training Agreement between the Participant and the Training Program Sponsor
- Employers Agreement - Agreement form between the Employer and the Apprenticeship Program Sponsor
- Employers Training Agreement - Pre-apprenticeship or On-The-Job Training Agreement between the Employer and the Training Sponsor
- Action Reports - Action Reporting Form requesting action to be taken on the status of an apprentice.
- Apprentice Agreement - An apprenticeship agreement between the apprentice and the apprenticeship program sponsor
- Pre-Apprentice Agreement - A pre-apprenticeship agreement between the participant and the pre-apprenticeship program sponsor
- Request for Duplicate Completion Certificate - Form requesting replacement of lost/destroyed certificate of completion for apprentice. (Please Note: This form is for duplicate APPRENTICESHIP certificates only - not for Teacher Certification)
- Signature of Authorization - Form authorizing person(s) affiliated with committee/sponsor to sign documents relating to program actions.
- States' Designation of Certifying Official(s) - (PDF) Form to designate the certifying official, or to change the designated certifying official's information. This form must be filled out by the registered apprenticeship program and sent to the Florida Department of Veteran's Affairs (FDVA) State Approving Agency, in order to be listed on the VA approved program list in Florida.
- Wage Amendment by Percentages (PDF) | Wage Amendment by Dollars (PDF) - Form to provide information about a change in the wage schedule for an apprentice. Please call (850) 245-0454 should you need additional assistance accessing these files.