Sexual Harassment (SXH) - Level III
Definition:Unwanted verbal, nonverbal, or physical behavior with sexual connotations by an adult or student that is severe or pervasive enough to create an intimidating, hostile or offensive educational environment, cause discomfort or humiliation or unreasonably interfere with the individual's school performance or participation, as defined in Rule 6A-19.008, F.A.C.
- Student or other causing unwanted and ongoing episodes of leering, pinching, grabbing.
- Student or other making suggestive comments, jokes, or actions of a sexual nature
- Student or other pressuring one to engage in sexual activity.
- Student or other repeatedly showing a photograph, poster or other images of nudity, lewd or sexual activity.
Note: This is a "Violent Incident if it Results in Bodily Injury" and must be reported in the related element "Injury-Related."
Unwanted kissing becomes sufficiently pervasive to report when an individual kisses several others or when an individual kisses another several times.
- 1000.05 Discrimination against students and employees…
Office of Safe Schools
325 West Gaines Street, Room 1302
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0400