Sexual Harassment (SXH) - Level III
Definition:Unwelcome conduct of a sexual nature, such as sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, and other verbal, nonverbal, or physical conduct of a sexual nature. Harassing conduct can include verbal or nonverbal actions, including graphic and written statements, and may include statements made through computers, cellphones, and other devices connected to the Internet. The conduct can be carried out by school employees, other students, and non-employee third parties.
- Student or other causing unwanted and ongoing episodes of leering, pinching, grabbing.
- Student or other making suggestive comments, jokes, or actions of a sexual nature
- Student or other pressuring one to engage in sexual activity.
- Student or other repeatedly showing a photograph, poster or other images of nudity, lewdness or sexual activity.
Note: This is a "Violent Incident if it Results in Bodily Injury" and must be reported in the related element "Injury-Related."
Unwanted kissing becomes sufficiently pervasive to report when an individual kisses several others or when an individual kisses another several times.
- 1000.05 Discrimination against students and employees…
Office of Safe Schools
325 West Gaines Street, Room 1302
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0400