2020-2021 WDIS Student Demographic Information
This format is reported five times per year using the Survey Period Codes:
- F (Summer data - Reported in Fall months)
- G (Preliminary Enrollment Count - Reported concurrent with Survey F)
- W (Fall data - Reported in the Winter months)
- X (Preliminary Enrollment Count - Reported concurrent with Survey W)
- S (Spring data - Reported in Summer months)
Submit a WDIS student demographic record for any student reported on any other WDIS reporting format for the survey period. This reporting format and its data elements apply only to postsecondary career and technical education and adult general education students and courses/programs as specified by CS/SB1688 as passed by the 1997 Legislature.
The key fields for this format are item numbers 1,
4, 5, 6 and 46. If a key field needs to be changed, the record must be deleted and resubmitted as an add.