2020-21 WDIS Adult General Education Student Course Format
This format is reported five times per year using the Survey Period Codes:
- F (Summer data - Reported in Fall months)
- G (Preliminary Enrollment Count - reported concurrent with Survey F)
- W (Fall data - Reported in the Winter months)
- X (Preliminary Enrollment Count - reported concurrent with Survey W)
- S (Spring data - Reported in Summer months)
Submit a separate record in the reporting periods noted above for each student in membership in an Adult Basic or Adult Secondary Education course at any time during the relevant reporting period. This reporting format and its data elements apply only to adult general education students and courses/programs as specified by CS/SB1688 as passed by the 1997 Legislature.
The key fields for this format are item numbers
34, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 38. If a key field needs to be changed, the record must be deleted and re-submitted as an add.