Test Item Specifications
The Florida Department of Education and committees of experienced Florida educators developed and approved the specifications documents for Florida's End-of-Course (EOC) Assessments. Each specifications document defines the content and format of the assessment and the assessment's items for item writers and reviewers and indicates the alignment of items with the Florida Standards for English Language Arts (ELA) and Mathematics assessments and the Next Generation Sunshine State Standards (NGSSS) for the Science and Social Studies assessments. They also serve as a source of information for educators and the general public.
Florida Standards Assessments (FSA) EOC Assessments
- FSA Algebra 1 EOC Assessment Test Item Specifications (PDF)
- FSA Geometry EOC Assessment Test Item Specifications (PDF)
NGSSS EOC Assessments
- Biology 1 EOC Assessment Test Item Specifications (PDF)
- Civics EOC Assessment Test Item Specifications (PDF)
- U.S. History EOC Assessment Test Item Specifications (PDF)
Specifications for Retake EOC Assessments aligned to the NGSSS (Beginning in 2014-15):
Limitations on Use
The availability of EOC Assessment Test Item Specifications does not extend to and specifically excludes any use for commercial purposes. All reproductions of these publications, or parts of these publications, must include the copyright statement found on the second page of each of the Specifications documents.