CTE Program Resources
Florida Workforce Program Inventory
During the 2021 Florida Legislative Session, House Bill (HB) 1507 amended section 1011.80, Florida Statutes and requires that the State Board of Education (SBOE) establish criteria, based on the framework of quality established by the Credentials Review Committee, for review and approval of new workforce education programs that are not included in statewide curriculum frameworks.
Additionally, HB 1507 established an expedited review process for new workforce education programs that are in statewide frameworks to be eligible to receive performance incentive funding and additional FTE membership. These provisions necessitate changes to the statewide curriculum framework approval process and also require the department to create an inventory of all active workforce education programs in 2021-22 and in 2022-23.
Program Inventory Request
Memo: Workforce Program Inventory - Information Request (PDF)
Program Inventory Resource Guide and Frequently Asked Questions (PDF) - Updated 3/11/2022 to reflect new timelines related to implementation of new program approval and expedited approval.
Data Standards Document for School District Career Centers (PDF)
Excel Data Templates for School District Career Centers
Data Standards Document for Florida College System Institutions (PDF)
Excel Data Templates for Florida College System Institutions
- May-June 2022 – Agencies use 2021-22 inventory as baseline to submit completed 2022-23 workforce program inventories to the Florida Virtual Campus. Details forthcoming.
- April 15, 2022 – Deadline for agencies to submit completed 2021-22 workforce program inventories to CTEAudit@fldoe.org. Early and staggered submissions are encouraged.
- January 22, 2022 – Date by which agencies will receive pre-populated Excel templates and Data Standards Documents via email.
- January 13, 2022 – FDOE hosts webinar with Credential Engine and the Florida Virtual Campus to review the program inventory data collection template.
- December 15, 2021 – FDOE hosts webinar to introduce the future program approval and program inventory changes.
Curriculum Framework Development and Revision Resources
- 2019 Economic Security Report (PDF)
- CTE Course Level 3 Rubric (PDF)
- Florida Standards & Benchmarks Design Guide (RTF)
- Florida Standards for Technical Subjects (RTF)
New Program Request Forms
AS Degree Programs
AAS Degree Programs
College Credit Certificate Programs
- College Credit Certificate Programs (Word)
Career Certificate Programs
- Career Certificate New Program Request Form (Word)
High School Programs
Labor Market Demand Overview (PDF)
Please use this for all new program requests.
- Alphabetical List of 2021-22 Secondary/Career Certificate CTE Programs (Excel)
- Alphabetical List of 2020-21 Secondary/Career Certificate CTE Programs (Excel)
- Alphabetical List of 2019-20 Secondary/Career Certificate CTE Programs (RTF)
- Alphabetical List of 2021-22 AS/AAS/CCC/ATD Programs (Excel)
- Alphabetical List of 2020-21 AS/AAS/CCC/ATD Programs (Excel)
- Alphabetical List of 2019-20 AS/AAS/CCC/ATD Programs (RTF)
- Apprenticeship Programs - 2021-2022 (Excel)
- Apprenticeship Programs - 2020-2021 (Excel)
- Apprenticeship Programs - 2019-2020 (RTF)
- CAPE Industry Certification Funding List (Current)
- CAPE Postsecondary Industry Certification Funding List (Current)
- Historical Change Document - CTE (Excel)
- Change Document - CTE 2022-23 (RTF)
- Change Document - CTE 2021-22 (RTF)
- CTE Postsecondary Programs Impacted by Federal CIP Codes Changes (Excel)
- 2010-2020 FCS & DCAE CIP Crosswalk (Excel)
- Cooperative Education Manual
- Course Code Directory
- CTE Courses that Fulfill the Graduation Designation for Economics, Equally Rigorous Science and Practical Arts 2020-21 (Excel)
- CTE Courses that Fulfill the Graduation Designation for Economics, Equally Rigorous Science and Practical Arts 2019-20 (Excel)
- CTE Teacher Certification 2.0 (Excel)
- Programs of Work
- Request for Addition to the Bright Futures Course Table (RTF)
- SCNS Matrix - 2020-21 (Excel)
- SCNS Matrix - 2019-20 (Excel)
- State Requirements for Educational Facilities (SREF) and the Florida Building Code
- Statewide Demand Occupation List
Career Certificate Program Resources
- 2022-2023 Basic Skills Licensure Exemption List (Excel) - Draft
- 2021-2022 Basic Skills Licensure Exemption List Request Form
- 2021-2022 Basic Skills Licensure Exemption List (Excel) - Draft
- COE Matrix (Excel)
- COE Matrix Change Request Form (RTF)
- Program Length Document (Career Certificate) - 2019-20 (RTF)
- TABE Scale Score to Grade Level Matrix (RTF)