Trespassing (TRS) - Level III
To enter or remain on school grounds, school transportation, or at a school-sponsored event without authorization or invitation and with no lawful purpose for entry. Only incidents involving a student currently under suspension or expulsion, or incidents where any offender (student or non-student) was previously issued an official trespass warning by school officials, or where any offender was arrested for trespass are required to be reported in SESIR. Trespass incidents that did not have a prior official warning, did not result in arrest, or did not involve students under suspension or expulsion should be reported as locally defined incidents according to district policies.
- Any unauthorized person entering the campus and arrested for trespass.
- Any unauthorized person remaining on property after being issued an official trespass warning by school officials.
- A student currently under suspension or expulsion returning to campus without authorization or invitation.
- Parent entering the building to pick up his/her child without first getting clearance through the office.
- Person searching for assistance at a school facility after his/her car has broken down.
- 810.08 Trespass in structure or conveyance*
- 810.09 Trespass on property other than structure or conveyance*
- 810.095 Trespass on school property with firearm or other weapon
- 810.097 Trespass upon grounds or facilities of a school*
- 810.0975 School safety zones; definition; trespass prohibited
325 West Gaines Street, Room 1302
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0400