Notice: Effective Immediately - all concerns must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public Elementary or High Schools - Contact the Division of Public Schools
Nonpublic Elementary or High Schools - Contact the Office of Independent Education and Parental Choice
Public Colleges - Contact the Florida College System
Public Universities - Contact the State University System of Florida
Public Vocational-Technical Schools - Contact Career and Adult Education
Nonpublic Postsecondary Institutions - Follow the instructions below
To voice a concern against a nonpublic postsecondary institution in Florida, please write a letter or send an e-mail containing the following information:
- Name of Student (or individual wishing to voice their concern)
- Address of Student (or individual wishing to voice their concern)
- Phone Number
- Name of Institution
- Location of the Institution (City)
- Dates of Attendance
- A full description of the problem and any other documentation that will support your claim such as enrollment agreements, correspondence, etc.
- The process of the Commission involves contacting the institution to obtain their response to your concern. If you do not want the Commission to contact the institution you are attending, you must state so in your documentation; however, doing so will greatly hinder the Commission’s ability to assist you with your concern.
Tallahassee, FL. 32399-0400
Or Fax: 850-245-3238