Coronavirus Response & Relief Supplemental Appropriation (CRRSA) Act
The Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriation (CRRSA) Act was established on December 27, 2020, and provided Florida $3.1 billion in Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief Fund, (ESSER II) funds to Florida. Approximately $2.8 billion has been awarded to local education agencies (LEAs) throughout the state and $313 million was directed to state-level activities.
Additionally, the CRRSA Act provided $75.7 million in Governor’s Emergency Education Relief, (GEER II) funding. Through ESSER II and GEER II state-level funding, Florida implemented initiatives to improve civic literacy, promote early grades literacy proficiency, and bolster critical workforce supports.
CRRSA Guidance and Webinars
- December 8, 2021 - RFA Support: Civics and Literacy Webinar
- July 26, 2021 - Elementary and Secondary Schools Emergency Relief (ESSER II) Applications
- April 27, 2021 - Emergency Assistance to Nonpublic Schools (EANS)
- April 19, 2021 - CRRSA Emergency Assistance to Non-Public Schools Allocations (PDF)
- March 29, 2021 - Elementary & Secondary School Emergency Relief Fund (ESSER II)
- February 22, 2021 - Emergency Assistance to Non-Public Schools