Thank you for visiting the Bureau of Educator Certification’s Contact Us webpage.
The Bureau of Educator Certification Contact Center is responsible for managing phone calls and email correspondences. The primary purpose is to offer premier customer service by addressing the certification inquiries of constituents.
Contact Center Hours
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Fridays: Appointment Only
Certification Inquiries by Phone
- US Domestic Toll-Free Number: 800-445-6739
- Outside US: 850-245-5049
Certification Inquiries by Email
- Please Email to Schedule Friday Phone Appointments: CertificationAppointments@fldoe.org
- Include in Subject Line: Phone Appointment Request
- Include in Body of Email: Reason for Appointment, Name, and DOE Number
- Certification Questions - Use this link to submit your educator certification questions electronically. A response will be generated shortly. Please refrain from sending duplicate emails.
Technical Assistance for Online Application
- Online Application Support - Use this link for any technical issues related to accessing or completing your online application. Technical assistance is supported via email, and a response will be generated within 5-7 business days. Please refrain from sending duplicate emails.
Mail official transcripts and other certification documents to:
Bureau of Educator Certification
Room 201, Turlington Building
325 West Gaines Street
Tallahassee, FL 32399-0400