The mission of Florida's Early Learning-20 education system is to increase the proficiency of all students within one seamless efficient system, by allowing them the opportunity to expand their knowledge and skills through learning opportunities and research valued by students, parents and communities.
Florida will have an efficient world-class education system that engages and prepares all students to be globally competitive for college and careers.
- Higher Student Achievement
- Seamless Articulation and Maximum Access
- Skilled Workforce and Economic Development
- Quality Efficient Services
- Know Your Schools Strategic Plan Dashboard
- Presentation to State Board of Education January 13, 2021 (Year 1 Update) (PDF)
- List of Strategic Plan Measures (PDF)
- Data on Strategic Plan Measures Year 1 Update (PDF)
- National Rankings Year 1 Update (PDF)
- Presentation to State Board of Education November 15, 2019 (PDF)