The following rules are accountability rules for which the Bureau of Accountability Reporting oversees implementation. To access the archive of official notices of rule development or proposed rulemaking, please see the Florida Administrative Register. Current notices for rules in development are posted on the State Board Rules under Review website, which provides a link for submitting comments. Notices are posted with ample opportunity for public comment and requests for meetings, workshops, and hearings.
- 6A-1.09981, Florida Administrative Code (F.A.C.), School and District Accountability
- 6A-1.099812, F.A.C., Education Accountability for Department of Juvenile Justice Education Programs
- 6A-1.099822, F.A.C., School Improvement Rating for Alternative Schools
- 6A-1.099828, F.A.C., School Accountability for Exceptional Student Education (ESE) Center Schools
- 6A-5.0411, F.A.C., Calculations of Student Learning Growth for Use in School Personnel Evaluation