The Finance Career Cluster is divided into four pathways: Securities & Investments; Business Finance; Insurance; and Banking Services. Hundreds of Finance educational opportunities in a variety of trades and programs are offered throughout the state in school districts, community colleges and state universities.
Finance infographic (PDF)
Program Planning Resources
If you wish to be added or removed to the LISTSERV, use this link to send an e-mail to Anne Nyman.
Career and Technical Student Organizations
- Collegiate DECA
- Florida Business Professionals of America (BPA)
- Florida DECA (for secondary students)
- Florida Future Business Leaders of America-Phi Beta Lambda (FBLA-PBL)
Teacher/Educator Professional Organizations
- Florida Association of Career and Technical Education (FACTE)
- Florida Business Technology Education Association (FBTEA)
- MBA Research & Curriculum Center
For additional information about this Career Cluster, contact Anne Nyman, State Supervisor for Finance Education, 850-245-9900.