Educational programs in the Energy Career Cluster prepare students for careers in planning, managing and providing support and technical services related to the generation, transmission and distribution of various types of energy along with the engineering design, construction, maintenance and repair of these systems.
Check out Florida’s Workforce Initiative, Get There for more information on career and technical education in Florida.
Program Planning Resources
- Get Into Energy: Energy Careers (virtual)
- Florida SkillsUSA State Leadership and Skills Conference
- FACTE Annual Conference and Trade Show
Career and Technical Student Organizations
Teacher/ Education Professional Organizations
- Association for Career and Technical Education (ACTE)
- Center for Energy Workforce Development (CEWD)
- Florida Association for Career and Technical Education (FACTE)
- Florida Association for Industrial and Technical Educators (FAITE)
- Get Into Energy
- Get Into Energy Florida / Florida Energy Workforce Consortium (FEWC)
Instructional & Related Resources
- CareerSource Florida – Career and Professional Education (CAPE)
- Get Into Energy Florida (FEWC) – Educator Resources
- National Institute for Women In Trades, Technology & Science
- Center for Energy Workforce Development (CEWD) - Resources
- Equipment List - Fundamentals of Energy (PDF)
- Program Resources (PDF)
For additional information about the Energy Career Cluster, contact Niñafe Awong, Interim State Supervisor for Energy Education, 850-245-9016.