Business Management & Administration
The Business Management & Administration Career Cluster is divided into six pathways: General Management; Business Information Management; Human Resources Management; Operations Management; Accounting and Administrative Support. Hundreds of Business, Management & Administration educational opportunities in a variety of trades and programs are offered throughout the state in school districts, community colleges, and state universities.
Check out Florida’s Workforce Initiative, Get There for more information on career and technical education in Florida.
Program Planning Resources
Florida BTE LISTSERV
The Florida BTE LISTSERV is an e-mail-based forum intended to encourage the free interchange of ideas, best practices, and communication among business technology education stakeholders in Florida. Membership on the list is limited to Florida teachers, district supervisors and resource teachers, and community college or university faculty or administrators with a stake in business technology education.
If you wish to be added or removed to the LISTSERV, use this link to send an e-mail to Niñafe Awong.
- FACTE Conference
- Florida Business Technology Education Association Conference
- Florida Educational Technology Conference
- Florida Technology Student Association (TSA) State Conference
- FBLA National Leadership Conference
- FBLA State Leadership Conference
- PBL National Leadership Conference
- PBL State Leadership Conference
- SkillsUSA Florida State Leadership Conference
- SkillsUSA National Leadership and Skills Conference
- Technology Student Association (TSA) National Conference
Career and Technical Student Organizations
- Business Professionals of America (BPA)
- Florida Business Professionals of America (FL-BPA)
- Florida Future Business Leaders of America-Phi Beta Lambda (FBLA-PBL)
- Future Business Leaders of America-Phi Beta Lambda (FBLA-PBL)
Teacher/Educator Professional Organizations
- Association for Career and Technical Education (ACTE)
- Florida Association of Career and Technical Education (FACTE)
- Florida Business Technology Education Association (FBTEA)
- National Business Education Association (NBEA)
Instructional & Related Resources
- CareerSource Florida – Career and Professional Education (CAPE)
- Certiport for links to Microsoft, Adobe, and Quickbooks Certifications
- MBAResearch & Curriculum Center
For additional information about the Business Management & Administration Career Cluster, contact Niñafe Awong, Interim State Supervisor for Business Management & Administration Education, 850-245-9020.