Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources
The Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources (AFNR) Career Cluster is a highly technical, ever-changing sector of the global economy upon which everyone is dependent. We will continue to meet national and global demand for safe and abundant food, fiber, and fuel supply if we invest in the growth and development of the human capital for the AFNR industry. Strong, relevant AFNR career and technical education programs that are informed by industry and education stakeholders are one way we can meet workforce needs now and in the future.
Check out Florida’s Workforce Initiative, Get There for more information on career and technical education in Florida.
Program Planning Resources
Career and Technical Student Organizations
Teacher/ Educator Professional Organization
- Florida Association of Agriculture Educators
- Florida Association for Career and Technical Education
- National Association of Agriculture Educators
- Florida FFA Alumni
- Florida FFA Association
- Florida FFA Leadership Training Center
- University of Florida
Instructional & Related Resources
- CareerSource Florida – Career and Professional Education (CAPE)
- Florida Agricultural Education Directory
- Florida Farm Bureau's AEST Industry Certifications
- Florida Nursery, Growers, and Landscape Association
- Florida Veterinary Medical Association
- Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
For additional information about the AFNR Career Cluster, contact the State Supervisor for Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources Education, 850-245-9017.