The Florida Department of Education (FDOE) has been working closely with the Florida Department of Health to monitor the impact of COVID-19 and will continue to do so. FDOE has prioritized the health and safety of all education communities and remains committed to addressing the pandemic-related concerns of school districts, educators, families, and other education stakeholders.
Additional COVID-19 resources can be accessed through the Florida Department of Health website, county health departments, or by utilizing the information below:
Department of Children and Families Abuse Hotline: 1-800-962-2873
- Reporting Abuse During COVID-19 (PDF)
- Information for Educators (PDF)
- Parents and Caregivers Play an Important Role During COVID-19 (PDF)
For the most recent updates regarding the number of COVID-19 cases in Florida and health and safety tips, please visit the Florida Department of Health’s COVID-19 website: www.floridahealth.gov/covid19.
- DOH hotline: 866-779-6121 (24 hours)
- DOH email: COVIDemail@example.com
- CDC hotline: 800-232-4636 (24 hours)