Historical Data: Please visit the Archives page for all historical data.
Florida’s PK-20 Education Information Portal (EDStats) provides access to interactive reports that deliver overall and demographic information in a variety of formats including graphs, tables, maps and custom reports based on your interests in education-related data. For historical data, use the “Archives” link at the top of the page.
- Florida's Federal High School Graduation Rates, 2019-20 (PDF)
- Florida's Federal Graduation Rates by Race/Ethnicity by School and District, 2019-20 (Excel)
- Florida's Federal Graduation Rates by Special Category by School and District, 2019-20 (Excel)
- Historical Graduation Rates 1998-99 to 2019-20 (PDF)
- Historical Summary of Florida’s Graduation Rate (PDF)
- 2019-20 Information Guide for the 4-Year Graduation Rate Cohort (PDF)
- Absent 21 Days and Absent 10% or More Comparison, 2019-20 (Excel)
- Average Daily Attendance/Average Daily Membership
For purposes of this report, Average Daily Attendance (ADA) is the average number of students actually present each day school was in session (aggregate days attendance divided by total days school was in session). Average Daily Membership (ADM) is the average number of students on the current roll of the school each day school was in session (aggregate days membership divided by total days school was in session).
- The Florida Department of Education (FLDOE) conducts scheduled surveys of school district student information during the reporting year. The course enrollment report lists the number of students enrolled in each course by district in Survey 2, conducted in October, and Survey 3, conducted in February. Data can vary from one survey to another. For preliminary data, please note "as of" dates to determine when the data were pulled from the state student database.
- Course Enrollment, Survey 3, 2020-21
- Course Enrollment, Survey 2, 2020-21
District and School Discipline Data is now located on the Office of Safe Schools website at: http://www.fldoe.org/safe-schools/discipline/data.stml
School- and district-level disaggregations for the cohort-based dropout rates may be obtained via the “Build Your Own Table” tab in the High School Graduation Rates section of the EDStats tool.
Florida’s PK-20 Education Information Portal (EDStats) provides access to interactive reports that deliver overall and demographic information in a variety of formats including graphs, tables, maps and custom reports based on your interests in education-related data.
- Enrollment/Membership (Student Enrollment) in Florida Public Schools
- English Language Learners
Section 1003.56(2)(a) F.S. defines an English Language Learner (ELL) as "an individual who was not born in the United States and whose native language is a language other than English; an individual who comes from a home environment where a language other than English is spoken in the home; or an individual who is an American Indian or Alaskan native and who comes from an environment where a language other than English has had a significant impact on his or her level of English language proficiency; and who, by reason thereof, has sufficient difficulty speaking, reading, writing, or listening to the English language to deny such individual the opportunity to learn successfully in classrooms where the language of instruction is English."
- Exceptional Students
Section 1007.02, F.S., defines “student with a disability” as a student who is documented as having an intellectual disability; a hearing impairment, including deafness; a speech or language impairment; a visual impairment, including blindness; an emotional or behavioral disability; an orthopedic or other health impairment; an autism spectrum disorder; a traumatic brain injury; or a specific learning disability, including, but not limited to, dyslexia, dyscalculia, or developmental aphasia.
High School Completers
- Florida Public High School Completers by District, 2019-20 (Excel)
- Florida Public High School Completers by School, 2019-20 (Excel)
- Lunch Status by District, Final Survey 3, 2020-21 (Excel)
- Lunch Status by School, Final Survey 3, 2020-21 (Excel)
- Lunch Status by District, Final Survey 2, 2020-21 (Excel)
- Lunch Status by School, Final Survey 2, 2020-21 (Excel)
Retentions and Non-Promotions
Pursuant to Florida Department of Education Emergency Order No. 2020-EO-1, spring K-12 statewide assessment test administrations for the 2019-20 school year were canceled; therefore, 3rd grade good cause exemption data are not available for the 2019-20 school year. The 2018-19 good cause exemption data continue to be reported below.
- 3rd Grade Promotions: Good Cause Exemption, 2018-19 (Excel)
- Non-Promotions in Florida's Public Schools, 2019-20 (Excel)
- Retention Rates by District, 2019-20 (Excel)
For questions related to these publications, please contact PERAdatarequests@fldoe.org.