Hospitality & Tourism
Hundreds of Hospitality & Tourism educational opportunities in a variety of trades and programs are offered throughout the state in school districts, community colleges and state universities. The Hospitality & Tourism Career Cluster has four pathways: Restaurant and Food/Beverage Services; Lodging; Travel and Tourism; and Recreation, Amusements & Attractions.
Check out Florida’s Workforce Initiative, Get There for more information on career and technical education in Florida.
Program Planning Resources
Career and Technical Student Organizations
Teacher/Educator Professional Organizations
- American Association of Family and Consumer Sciences (AAFCS)
- American Culinary Federation
- American Hotel & Lodging Association
- Florida Association for Career and Technical Education (FACTE)
- Florida Restaurant & Lodging Association
- National Restaurant Association
Instructional & Related Resources
For additional information about the Hospitality & Tourism Career Cluster, contact Niñafe Awong, Interim State Supervisor for Hospitality & Tourism Education, 850-245-9900.