Staff Fiscal Year Salaries
Education Information and Accountability Services Home Page
2013-2014 Staff Fiscal Year Salaries
- There should be one record submitted for each staff member receiving salary payments or with whom the district contracted
during the fiscal year being reported. For staff filling more than one job code position during the Fiscal Year, submit one record
for each job. Submit this format in reporting period 5 only.
- SCHOOL NUMBER, PRIMARY/HOME: For staff members who operate out of the county office, the school number to be used in this field
is 9001. Staff members assigned to schools must be reported at that school using the official state school number for that school.
Itinerant staff should be reported either at the school that is considered their home location or at the district office.
- JOB CODE: Submit one record for each job code the employee received salary for during the fiscal year being reported. See
Appendix E, (JOB CODE ASSIGNMENTS), in the DOE Information Data Base Requirements: Volume II - Automated Staff Information System
for acceptable codes.
- FISCAL YEAR SALARY: All salaries paid to the staff member for the job being reported.
- JOB CODE FUND SOURCE: A code to identify up, to three fund sources (and corresponding percentages) from which the employee's
salary is paid.
- ADDITIONAL COMPENSATION TYPE/VALUE: A code to identify up to eleven annual additional compensation types (and corresponding
monetary values) paid for extra services. The Additional Compensation Type earned by the employee is to be entered in positions 1,
9, 17, etc., followed by the corresponding Additional Compensation Value in the next seven positions. The default code for
Additional Compensation Type/Value is zero.
- ERROR CODES: This field is used by the Department to report to districts the specific errors found in the record during the
state edit process. This field should contain filler (spaces, blanks) when the record is transmitted to the Department.
- KEY FIELDS: The key fields for this format are Item Numbers 1-4, 6. If any key field needs to be changed, the record must be
deleted and re-submitted as an add.
' * ' indicates key fields.
(Click on the link to view or download a pdf version of the document)
Item No. From-To Size Field Char. Field Description 1 1-2 2 N/R District Number * 2 3-12 10 A/N/L Social Security Number * 3 13-13 1 N Survey Period Code * 4 14-17 4 N Fiscal Year * 5 18-21 4 N/R School Number, Primary/Home 6 22-26 5 N Job Code * 7 27-35 9 N/R Fiscal Year Salary 8 36-47 12 A/N/R Job Code Fund Source 9 48-135 88 A/N/R Additional Compensation Type/Value 10 136-136 1 A Transaction Code 11 137-137 1 A Employment Status Code 12 138-147 10 A/N Filler 13 148-151 4 A/N/R Migrant Summer 14 152-155 4 A/N/R Migrant Regular School Year 15 156-159 4 A/N/R Title I School-Wide 16 160-163 4 A/N/R Title I Targeted Assistance 17 164-208 45 A/N Filler 18 209-222 14 A/N Florida Education Identifier 19 223-232 10 A/N/L Staff Number Identifier, Local 20 233-240 8 A/N Filler/Error Codes
Last Updated: 1/2/2014