Education Information and Accountability Services Home Page
2013-2014 Staff Benefits
- Submit this format during reporting periods 2 and 3. There should be one of these records for each type of benefit the
individual receives from the district or charter school. For an employee receiving more than one benefit of a certain type, combine
the benefits and submit only one record for each benefit type. Do not report records for Employee Types TP and ST.
- SELECTED BENEFITS, FREQUENCY: The data reported in this element should indicate the number of times per year the district or
charter school will contribute the value of the benefit reported. For example, if the value is contributed 26 times per year for
the employee, 2600 should be reported in this element.
- SELECTED BENEFITS, VALUE: The value for the benefit contribution should be reported in this element. For example, if a district
contributes $65.00 per period, the value of $65.00 should be reported as 00006500. The amount reported should be the actual value
of the benefit and should include only the employer's cost. Do not include any employee contributions.
- ERROR CODES : This field is used by the Department to report to districts the specific errors found in the record during the
state edit process. This field should contain filler (spaces, blanks) when the record is transmitted to the Department.
- KEY FIELDS: The key fields for this format are item numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. If a key field needs to be changed, the record
must be deleted and re-submitted as an add.
' * ' indicates key fields.
(Click on the link to view or download a pdf version of the document)
Item No. From-To Size Field Char. Field Description 1 1-2 2 N/R District Number * 2 3-12 10 A/N/L Social Security Number * 3 13-13 1 N Survey Period Code * 4 14-17 4 N Fiscal Year * 5 18-18 1 A Selected Benefits, Type * 6 19-20 2 A/N Filler 7 21-28 8 N/R Selected Benefits, Value 8 29-29 1 A Transaction Code 9 30-33 4 N/R Selected Benefits, Frequency 10 34-48 15 A/N Filler 11 49-62 14 A/N Florida Education Identifier 12 63-72 10 A/N/L Staff Number Identifier, Local 13 73-80 8 A/N Filler/Error Codes
Last Updated: 7/1/2013