Staff Fiscal Year Benefits
Education Information and Accountability Services Home Page
2013-2014 Staff Fiscal Year Benefits
- There should be one record submitted for each job code for which the employee received benefits during the fiscal year
reported. Submit this format in reporting period 5 only.
- SCHOOL NUMBER, PRIMARY/HOME: For staff members who operate out of the county office, the school number to be used in this field
is 9001. Staff members assigned to schools must be reported at that school using the official state school number for that school.
Itinerant staff should be reported either at the school that is considered their home location or at the district office.
- JOB CODE: Submit one record for each job code the employee received benefits for during the fiscal year being reported. See
Appendix E, (JOB CODE ASSIGNMENTS), in the DOE Information Data Base Requirements: Volume II - Automated Staff Information System
for acceptable codes. For employees receiving benefits for work performed in a preceding fiscal year, report the job code the
employee held at the time of employment.
- SELECTED BENEFITS, TYPE/VALUE: A code to identify up to eleven types of benefits (and corresponding monetary values) to which
the school district or charter school contributed. This amount reported should be the actual value of the benefit attributable to
the reported Job Code and should include only the employer's cost. Do not include any employee contributions. See Appendix I,
(SELECTED BENEFITS DEFINITIONS), in the DOE Information Data Base Requirements: Volume II -- Automated Staff Information System for
definitions of each benefit. The Selected Benefits, Type is to be entered in positions 1, 10, 19, etc., followed by the
corresponding Selected Benefits, Value in the next eight positions. The default code for Selected Benefits, Type/Value is zero.
- ERROR CODES: This field is used by the Department to report to districts the specific errors found in the record during the
state edit process. This field should contain filler (spaces, blanks) when the record is transmitted to the Department.
- KEY FIELDS: The key fields for this format are Item Numbers 1 - 4, 6. If any key field needs to be changed, the record must be
deleted and re-submitted as an add.
' * ' indicates key fields.
(Click on the link to view or download a pdf version of the document)
Item No. From-To Size Field Char. Field Description 1 1-2 2 N/R District Number * 2 3-12 10 A/N/L Social Security Number * 3 13-13 1 N Survey Period Code * 4 14-17 4 N Fiscal Year * 5 18-21 4 N/R School Number, Primary/Home 6 22-26 5 N Job Code * 7 27-125 99 A/N Selected Benefits, Type/Value 8 126-127 2 A/N Filler 9 128-141 14 A/N Florida Education Identifier 10 142-142 1 A Transaction Code 11 143-152 10 A/N/L Staff Number Identifier, Local 12 153-160 8 A/N Filler/Error Codes
Last Updated: 7/1/2013