Federal/state Compensatory Project Evaluation
Education Information and Accountability Services Home Page
2013-2014 Federal/State Compensatory Project Evaluation
- Submit a separate record during reporting period 5 for each student who participated in a Title I Targeted Assistance, Title I
Local Neglected/Delinquent, Title I Homeless, Title I/Title I Migrant, or Title III Immigrant Children and Youth education program
during the school year and, if applicable, the summer session. Use School Number, Current Instruction/Service 9995 for Title I,
Part A private school students, 9992 for Title I, Part C private school students, or 9993 for Title I, Part C (Migrant) students
served in a home education setting.
- NOTE: It is not necessary to submit records for students in Title I School-wide programs.
- TERM: To show the student participated in a program during the regular school year, use code 3 (annual). To indicate summer
participation, use S (Combined Summer Session). If the student participated in both regular school year and summer school sessions,
send separate records indicating the correct term.
- FEDERAL/STATE PROJECT, AREA AND MODEL: Students who are served in Migrant Continuation of Services should be coded as Title I
Migrant Part C or Title I Basic (Part A) blended with Title I Migrant (Part C) in the Project Type.
Reporting Instructional and Support Services is required for students in Title I Targeted Assistance and Title I Migrant only. If a student received services at more than one school during the year, send a record for each school where the student was served.
FEDERAL/STATE PROJECT - SUPPORT SERVICES: Up to four support service codes may be reported for students receiving Title I (required for Targeted Assistance schools only), or Title I Migrant services. With the exception of "Z", a support service code may be used only once. If the Title I Migrant participant received any counseling services, report that service first. That is, Attendance, Guidance, Psychological Services (A), Outreach, Advocacy (O) or Social Work (S) services take priority in reporting Migrant-provided Federal/State Project – Support Services
IMMIGRANT STUDENT SERVICES: Report each type of service the immigrant student received using the positional fields specified for each code. If a student did not receive the specified service use code “Z.” Also use code “Z” for students not participating in a Title III, Immigrant Children and Youth program.
KEY FIELDS: The key fields for this format are item numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8. If a key field needs to be changed, the record must be deleted and re-submitted as an added record.
- ERROR CODES: This field is used by the Department to report to districts the specific errors found in the record during the state edit process. This field should contain filler (spaces, blanks) when the record is transmitted to the Department. .
Last Updated: 7/1/2013