See the Strategic Plan (PDF) on one page.
The mission of Florida's K-20 education system is to increase the proficiency of all students within one seamless efficient system, by allowing them the opportunity to expand their knowledge and skills through learning opportunities and research valued by students, parents and communities.
Florida will have an efficient world-class education system that engages and prepares all students to be globally competitive for college and careers.
- Higher Student Achievement
- Seamless Articulation and Maximum Access
- Skilled Workforce and Economic Development
- Quality Efficient Services
- Framework (PDF)
- Appendix: Technical Information (PDF)
- Appendix: STEM Technical Information (PDF)
- Appendix: STEM Courses and Industry Certifications Used in the Strategic Plan STEM Acceleration Metric (PDF)
- Presentation to State Board of Education 9/23/16 (PDF)
- Presentation to State Board of Education 7/17/17 (PDF)
- Presentation to State Board of Education 10/18/17 (PDF)
- October 2017 Data (PDF)