325 W. Gaines Street, Suite 1520
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0400
The Department used the Florida Administrative Law Reports as its official reporter for all Agency final orders rendered prior to September 15, 2010 that were required to be indexed pursuant to Section 120.53, Florida Statutes. Copies of the Florida Administrative Law Reports may be obtained from local public libraries or by contacting the Florida Administrative Law Reports at 352-375-8036 or email@example.com. The Department currently uses the website of the Division of Administrative Hearings as its official reporter for all Department final orders required to be indexed pursuant to Section 120.53, Florida Statutes, that have been rendered since September 15, 2010. The Division of Administrative Hearings’ website can be found at http://www.doah.state.fl.us/. The subject matter index of final orders is available upon request.
If you have issues accessing the files on this page, please reach out to the Agency Clerk by email at Christian.Emerson@fldoe.org.
- 2018 Regulatory Plan (PDF)
- 2017 Regulatory Plan (PDF)
- Exhibits A and B (PDF)
- Commission on Independent Education Regulatory Plan (PDF)
- Education Practices Commission Regulatory Plan Certification (PDF)
- EPC Regulatory Plan (PDF)
2014 Regulatory Plan (PDF)
- 6A - State Board of Education (PDF)
- 6B - Education Practices Commission (PDF)
- 6E - Commission for Independent Education (PDF)