The mission of the Office of Educational Facilities is to provide technical support and information for all issues related to educational facilities planning, funding, construction, and operations throughout Florida's K-20 Education System.
- Florida Inventory of School Houses (F.I.S.H.)
- Five-Year Work Plan Historic Data
- Capital Outlay FTE (COFTE) – The Capital outlay Forecast link has current, historical, and projected COFTE
Plan Review & Training Section
- Safety & Maintenance Training
- State Requirements for Educational Facilities (SREF) and the Florida Building Code
- Annual Energy and Maintenance and Operations Reports
SREF Training Registration
23-Hour SREF Course Agenda (Word)
Dates: May 1-3, 2018
Location: Broward College, Central Campus
3501 S W Davie Road
Building 1008, Room 105
Davie, FL 33314
Parking information: Confirmed registrants may park at any non-assigned parking spaces including the garage (any space that does not say Staff or Faculty).
If you have difficulty accessing the links above or need additional information, please contact the Office of Educational Facilities, at 850-245-0494.
Office of Educational Facilities
1054 Turlington Building
325 West Gaines Street
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0400