The Bureau of the Comptroller provides service in the areas of grants management, accounting, financial management information, payroll, and travel reimbursement to the Department's program administrators, employees, and project recipients.
- Indirect Cost Plan
- Florida Grants System (FLAGS)
- EFT Dates
- Florida Department of Education Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification W-9 (PDF) - If you have trouble accessing this file please contact the Bureau of the Comptroller at 850-245-0401.
- Florida Department of Education Consumer’s Exemption Certificate (PDF) - If you have trouble accessing this file please contact the Bureau of the Comptroller at 850-245-0401.
- Green Book
Links to Other Sites
- Florida Statutes
- U.S. Department of Education
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance
- Direct Deposit
- Vendor Payments
- Employee Information Center (reimbursements, payroll, W4)
- State Standard Expenditure Object Codes
- Reference Guide for State Expenditures
- Bureau of Unclaimed Property
- Florida Retirement System