Historical Data: Please visit the Archives page for all historical data.
- Absent 21+ Days, 2012-13 (Excel)
Average Daily Attendance/Average Daily Membership,
For purposes of this report, Average Daily Attendance (ADA) is the average number of students actually present each day school was in session (aggregate days attendance divided by total days school was in session). Average Daily Membership (ADM) is the average number of students on the current roll of the school each day school was in session (aggregate days membership divided by total days school was in session). For historical data, use the "Archives" link at the top of the page.
Course Enrollment, 2014-15 (Excel)
The Florida Department of Education (FLDOE) conducts scheduled surveys of school district student information during the reporting year. This course enrollment report lists the number of students enrolled in each course by district in Survey 2, conducted in October, and Survey 3, conducted in February. Data can vary from one survey to another. Please note "as of" dates to determine when the data were pulled from the state student database.
English Language Learners by School, Race and Gender,
Florida Statutes define an English Language Learner (ELL) as "an individual who was not born in the United States and whose native language is a language other than English; an individual who comes from a home environment where a language other than English is spoken in the home; or an individual who is an American Indian or Alaskan native and who comes from an environment where a language other than English has had a significant impact on his or her level of English language proficiency; and who, by reason thereof, has sufficient difficulty speaking, reading, writing, or listening to the English language to deny such individual the opportunity to learn successfully in classrooms where the language of instruction is English" (section 1003.56(2)).
- Lunch Status
- Membership in Florida Public Schools
- Membership in Programs for Exceptional Students, 2014-15 (Excel)
- Non-Promotions in Florida's Public Schools, 2012-13 (Excel)
- Stability Rate, 2012-13 (Excel)
- Trends in Discipline and the Decline in the Use of Corporal Punishment, 2012-13 (Excel)
Graduates and Completers
Graduation and Dropout Rates
- Florida's Federal High School Graduation Rates, 2013-14 (Word)
- Five-Year Graduation Rates by Special Category by School, 2013-14 (Excel)
- Five-Year Graduation Rates by Race by School, 2013-14 (Excel)
- Florida's Federal High School Graduation Rates, 2012-13 (Word)
- Five-Year Graduation Rates by Special Category by School, 2012-2013 (Excel)
- Five-Year Graduation Rates by Race by School, 2012-2013 (Excel)
- Florida's Federal High School Graduation Rates, 2011-12 (Word)