Historical Data: Please visit the Archives page for all historical data.
Florida’s PK-20 Education Information Portal (EDStats) provides access to interactive reports that deliver overall and demographic information in a variety of formats including graphs, tables, maps and custom reports based on your interests in education-related data. For historical data, use the “Archives” link at the top of the page.
- Florida's Federal High School Graduation Rates, 2014-15 (PDF)
- Historical Graduation Rates 1998-99 to 2014-15 (PDF)
- Historical Summary of Florida’s Graduation Rate (PDF)
- Absent 21+ Days
- Average Daily Attendance/Average Daily Membership
For purposes of this report, Average Daily Attendance (ADA) is the average number of students actually present each day school was in session (aggregate days attendance divided by total days school was in session). Average Daily Membership (ADM) is the average number of students on the current roll of the school each day school was in session (aggregate days membership divided by total days school was in session).
- The Florida Department of Education (FLDOE) conducts scheduled surveys of school district student information during the reporting year. The course enrollment report lists the number of students enrolled in each course by district in Survey 2, conducted in October, and Survey 3, conducted in February. Data can vary from one survey to another. Please note "as of" dates to determine when the data were pulled from the state student database.
- Student Discipline Data, 2013-14 (Excel)
- Florida's Single-Year Dropout Rates, 2013-14 (PDF)
- Florida's Dropout Rates by District, 2013-14 (Excel)
- Florida's Dropout Rates by School, 2013-14 (Excel)
Florida’s PK-20 Education Information Portal (EDStats) provides access to interactive reports that deliver overall and demographic information in a variety of formats including graphs, tables, maps and custom reports based on your interests in education-related data.
- Enrollment/Membership (Student Enrollment) in Florida Public Schools
- English Language Learners
Section 1003.56(2)(a) F.S. defines an English Language Learner (ELL) as "an individual who was not born in the United States and whose native language is a language other than English; an individual who comes from a home environment where a language other than English is spoken in the home; or an individual who is an American Indian or Alaskan native and who comes from an environment where a language other than English has had a significant impact on his or her level of English language proficiency; and who, by reason thereof, has sufficient difficulty speaking, reading, writing, or listening to the English language to deny such individual the opportunity to learn successfully in classrooms where the language of instruction is English."
- Exceptional Students
Section 1007.02, F.S., defines “student with a disability” as a student who is documented as having an intellectual disability; a hearing impairment, including deafness; a speech or language impairment; a visual impairment, including blindness; an emotional or behavioral disability; an orthopedic or other health impairment; an autism spectrum disorder; a traumatic brain injury; or a specific learning disability, including, but not limited to, dyslexia, dyscalculia, or developmental aphasia.
- Stability Rate
High School Completers
- Florida Public High School Completers, 2013-14 (Excel)
- Florida Public High School Completers by District, 2013-14 (Excel)
- Florida Public High School Completers by School, 2013-14 (Excel)
- Lunch Status by District, Preliminary Survey 2, 2015-16 (Excel)
- Lunch Status by School, Preliminary Survey 2, 2015-16 (Excel)