Historical Data: Please visit the Archives page for all historical data.
National Center for Education
- Many national- and state-level federal data
US Department of
- Multi-year (0405-present*)
- Many national- and state-level federal data: Title I schools, AYP, Assessment, Graduation Rate, National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP), Highly Qualified Teachers, Migrant, Limited English Proficient, Choice, Supplemental Educational Services
Common Core of Data – Build a
- Multi-year (8990 – present)
- State-, district-, and school -level data: directory, student membership by grade/race/gender, special programs (Exceptional Student Education, Limited English Proficient, Free/Reduced-Price Lunch), detailed staff data
Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) data
- Multi-year (0203 – present)
- National- and state-level data
Office of Civil Rights (OCR)
- Multi-year (9900 – present)
- National, State, District and School level data
Consolidated State Performance Results
- Multi-year (0506-present)
- All federal State Level Federal Program data
* Note: “Present” means “most recently available.” Federal data tend to lag by two years.
If you would like to discuss any of the publications with the EIAS staff, please contact us at 850-245-0400, Fax 850-245-9097, or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.