Student Course Schedule
Education Information and Accountability Services Home Page
2012-2013 Student Course Schedule
- Submit a separate record for each course for which the student in grades PK-12 is in membership during reporting periods 1-4
regardless of whether the student is FTE eligible.
- FEFP PROGRAM NUMBER: Record the appropriate number of the FEFP program for the course in which the student is in
- FTE EARNED COURSE: See the current year's "FTE General Instructions," for information on calculating FTE Earned, Course.
- GRADE LEVEL: Record the grade level of the student as reported on the Student Demographic Information format. Only grade levels
PK-12 are valid for reporting on this format.
- ERROR CODES: This field is used by the Department to report to districts the specific errors found in the record during the
state edit process. This field should contain filler (spaces, blanks) when the record is transmitted to the Department.
- KEY FIELDS: The key fields for this format are item numbers 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 24. If a key field needs to be changed,
the record must be deleted and re-submitted as an add.
Appendix E: FEFP Program Numbers
' * ' indicates key fields. (Click on the link to view or download a pdf version of the document)
Last Updated: 7/1/2012