Florida Fine Arts Report
- National Endowment for the Arts Grants
- Florida Alliance for Arts Education
- Florida Art Education Association
- Florida Dance Education Organization
- Florida Music Educators' Association
- Florida Association for Theatre Education
- Florida Association for Media in Education
- National Symphony Orchestra Summer Music Institute
- Kennedy Center Education Programs
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art for Teens
- Juilliard Youth & Adult Summer Programs
- National Portfolio Day
Awards & Recognitions
- Florida Arts Model Schools
U.S. Presidential Scholars
in the Arts
As part of the U.S. Presidential Scholars program, nominated students who are a part of Young Arts are initially selected for candidacy based upon their artistic ability. The candidates then submit a comprehensive set of application materials which are reviewed by a committee of qualified individuals. Finally semifinalists' materials are reviewed by the Commission on Presidential Scholars, which is appointed by the President of the United States using the same criteria as the committee. For a list of this year's winners, please check the online listing at the National Young Arts Foundation website.
For more information about this program please visit the U.S. Department of Education's Presidential Scholars.
For more information about Young Arts visit www.youngarts.org.