College & Career Planning
- Economic Security Report (PDF)
- Congress-Bundestag Vocational Youth Exchange Program
- Middle School Educator's Toolkit for Career and Education Planning Course
- Training Services
If you are interested in hosting a training session, please contact the Career Planning Office at the below contact information.
The Career Planning Office supports career development initiatives such as:
- MyCareerShines Career and Education Planning Tool
- Career Cruiser, the middle school career and education online publication
- Middle School Career and Academic Planning Course
The Career Planning Office is available weekdays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (EST) by calling 800-342-9271 or by e-mail at CareerPlan@fldoe.org.