A Way of WorkThe Grants Administration section of the Bureau of Grants Administration and Compliance is responsible for the development application and budget review award process, distribution of funds and all aspects of the administration of Federal and State contracts and grants to ensure that funded agencies are in compliance with federal and state regulatory guidelines and laws.
This section strives to provide efficient and well-organized services to the following educational providers: school districts, community colleges, colleges and universities, community- and faith- based organizations (CBOs), Regional Workforce Boards, and other governmental agencies.
The major objectives of the section are to:
- provide efficient and relevant technical assistance to funded grant and contracted agencies to improve program quality, accountability and capacity.
- be good stewards of the federal or state funding, by ensuring compliance and accountability of regulatory guidelines and laws.
- be responsive to the needs of local practitioners, by providing accurate and timely professional development needed to implement program services.
- Federal Funding Opportunities
- Florida Farmworker Jobs and Education Program
- Adult Education
- Perkins IV Implementation
Grant Information from Prior Years
- Fiscal Year 2016/2017
- Fiscal Year 2015/2016
- Fiscal Year 2014/2015
- Fiscal Year 2013/2014
- Fiscal Year 2012/2013
325 West Gaines Street, Suite 730
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0400