- U.S. Department of Labor Employment & Training Administration (DOLETA) - Directing business, adults, youth, dislocated workers, and workforce professionals to training and employment services.
- Office of Apprenticeship Training, Employer and Labor Services Website (Federal) (OATELS) - A consolidation of the Bureau of Apprenticeship and Training and the new responsibilities of the employer and labor liaison. OATELS engages in partnership activities both internally and externally, ensuring quality service and customer Satisfaction.
- Search Sponsor Programs Database - This site provides information about apprenticeship and training programs throughout the country.
- U. S. Department of Labor Women's Bureau - A website about women in apprenticeship and non-traditional positions. Read the Women's Bureau's electronic newsletter called e-News, which highlights policies and programs for today's working women.
- Apprenticeship USA Learn About Tax Credits - This site provides a list of states which provide tax credit to employers that hire registered apprentices and states that offer tuition support for registered apprentices.