To learn more about Florida's virtual options, follow the links below!
- Florida's K12 Virtual Education Options Chart - PDF
- Student Eligibility per F.S. 1002.455
- 2015-16 Virtual Education Options PowerPoint - PDF
- General Information about Virtual Education - PDF
- School Choice Memo - PDF
- Virtual Education Choices Q&A - PDF
- Student Eligibility, Participation and Attendance Q&A - PDF
- Assessment and Accountability - PDF
- Exceptional Student Education Q&A - PDF
- Legislation and Laws that Impact Virtual Education
- Multi-tier System of Supports (MTSS) in the Virtual Environment - PDF
- FTE Instructions - Appendix E Starting on Page 45 - PDF
- Employment Opportunities
- Virtual Education News - View new Virtual Newsletter!
- School District Virtual Contacts - PDF
Includes information about online courses offered by Florida Virtual School, Florida school districts, and DOE-approved providers.
Offers both full-time and part-time virtual options for Florida students.
District Virtual Instruction Program (VIP)
District Franchise of FLVS
District Virtual Course Offerings
Virtual Charter Schools
The DOE approves providers of online courses.
- Combination of traditional classroom and online instruction
- Open to full-time students enrolled in a brick and mortar charter school