Family & School Partnership Act
About UsThe Family and School Partnership for Student Achievement Act was created to provide families with specific information regarding their child’s educational progress and comprehensive information about their choices and opportunities for involvement in their child’s education. In addition, this act creates a framework for building and strengthening partnerships among families, educators and other school related personnel, and community organizations.
- Fact Sheet for Families (PDF, 192KB)
- F.S. 1002.23 Family and School Partnership for Student Achievement Act
- Section 1002.23, Florida Statute – subsection (5) (e) 1&2 specifies immunization information requirements for the Parent Guide
- Meningococcal vaccine information statement (10/14/11) Vaccine Information Statements (VIS) is available on the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC)
- Child & Adolescent Immunization Schedules for ages 0-6 and 7-18 years – these schedules are also available in Spanish on the CDC website.
Technical Assistance Documents
- Family and School Partnership for Student Achievement Act Memorandum
- Technical Assistance Paper (PDF, 141KB)
- Sample Parent Self-Assessment Checklist
- District Contacts (Word, 99KB)
If assistance is needed please contact the Bureau of Family and Community Outreach at 850-245-0847