Statewide Articulation Agreements
The State Board of Education approved the listed Statewide Career and Technical Education Articulation Agreements. This supports the Department’s Next Generation Areas of Focus effort Number 3 —“to expand opportunities for postsecondary degrees and certificates.” These agreements are intended to be a minimum guarantee of articulated credit and do not preclude institutions from granting additional credit based on local agreements.
- Career Certificate Program to AAS/AS Degree
- Gold Standard Career Pathways Articulation Agreements of Industry Certification to AAS/AS Degree
- AS to Baccalaureate Degree Articulation Agreements (PDF)
- ATD to AAS/AS Articulation Agreements (PDF)
- Early Childhood Articulation (PDF)
- Guidelines on Transfer Agreements and Faculty Credentials and Qualifications (PDF)