Marketing Sales & Service
The Marketing, Sales and Service (MSS) Career Cluster encompasses advertising and marketing, buying and merchandising, distribution and logistics, e-Marketing, management and entrepreneurship, marketing communications and promotion, marketing information management and research, professional sales. Hundreds of Marketing, Sales and Service programs are offered throughout the state.
Program Planning Resources
- 70th Annual International Career Development Conference
- AIMSE Sales/ Marketing Conference
- Career Development Conference (DECA)
- Future of Education Technology Conference (FETC)
- Southeast Entrepreneurship Conference
- Sports & Enterntainment Marketing Conference (DECA)
- SkillsUSA State Leadership and Skills Conference
Career and Technical Student Organizations
Teacher/ Educator Professional Organization
- Marketing & Business Administration Research and Curriculum Center (MBAResearch)
- Marketing Education Association (MEA)
Presentations and Newsletters
- 2015 MSS FACTE Update (coming soon)
- Newsletters - Please email Jerris Cross to receive the most recent newsletter for the MSS Career Cluster.
For additional information about the MSS Career Cluster, contact , State Supervisor for Marketing, Sales & Service Education, 850-245-9013.