2016-17 CTE Curriculum Frameworks
The Career & Technical Education (CTE) Programs section is responsible for developing and maintaining educational programs that prepare individuals for occupations important to Florida’s economic development. Each program is aligned to Career Clusters delineated by the U.S. Department of Education and is detailed in curriculum frameworks. With partners from education, business and industry, and trade associations, the curriculum frameworks include program standards that are both academically integrated and responsive to business and industry. To determine in which cluster a particular program is assigned, you may view an alphabetical list of all Secondary/PSAV CTE programs (RTF) or AS/AAS/CCC programs (RTF).
The 2016-17 curriculum frameworks are drafts until approved by the State Board of Education.
Click on one of the career clusters listed below to access a curriculum framework.
- Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources
- Architecture & Construction
- Arts, A/V Technology & Communication
- Business, Management & Administration
- Education & Training
- Engineering & Technology Education
- Government & Public Administration
- Health Science
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Human Services
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety & Security
- Marketing, Sales & Service
- Transportation, Distribution & Logistics
Additional CTE Programs/Courses
- Diversified Education
- Instructional Support Services (Special Needs)
- Other Vocational Programs