2015-16 CTE Curriculum Frameworks
The Career & Technical Education (CTE) Programs section is responsible for developing and maintaining educational programs that prepare individuals for occupations important to Florida’s economic development. Each program is aligned to Career Clusters delineated by the U.S. Department of Education and is detailed in curriculum frameworks. With partners from education, business and industry, and trade associations, the curriculum frameworks include program standards that are both academically integrated and responsive to business and industry. To determine in which cluster a particular program is assigned, you may view an alphabetical list of all Secondary/PSAV CTE programs (RTF) or AS/AAS/CCC programs (RTF).
Click on one of the career clusters listed below to access a curriculum framework.
The 2015-16 curriculum frameworks are posted as 'draft' pending State Board of Education approval.
- Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources
- Architecture & Construction
- Arts, A/V Technology & Communication
- Business, Management & Administration
- Education & Training
- Engineering & Technology Education
- Government & Public Administration
- Health Science
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Human Services
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety & Security
- Marketing, Sales & Service
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics (STEM)
- Transportation, Distribution & Logistics
- Diversified Education
- Instructional Support Services (Special Needs)
- Other Vocational Programs