Hospitality & Tourism
The Hospitality & Tourism Career Cluster incorporates four pathways. Restaurant and Food/Beverage Services; Lodging; Travel and Tourism; and Recreation, Amusements & Attractions. Hundreds of Hospitality & Tourism educational opportunities in a variety of trades and programs are offered throughout the state in school districts, community colleges and state universities.
Related Organizations and Agencies
- American Culinary Federation
- American Hotel & Lodging Association
- DECA - For Secondary students.
- Florida Collegiate DECA - For Postsecondary students
- Florida Family, Career & Community Leaders of America (FCCLA)
- Florida Restaurant & Lodging Association
- National Restaurant Association
Program Planning Resources
- Curriculum Frameworks - (Current)
- Sample Integrated Lesson Plan - Culinary/Chemistry (PDF)
- Family and Consumer Science (FACS) Related Programs (PDF)
For additional information about this Career Cluster, contact Anne Nyman, State Supervisor for Hospitality & Tourism Education, 850-245-9900.