Hospitality & Tourism
The Hospitality & Tourism Career Cluster offers students hands-on educational opportunities, training services, and related learning support with an emphasis on improving public education services. Hundreds of Hospitality & Tourism educational opportunities in a variety of trades and programs are offered throughout the state in school districts, community colleges and state universities.
The Hospitality & Tourism Career Cluster is divided into four pathways:
- Restaurant and Food/Beverage Services
- Travel and Tourism
- Recreation, Amusements & Attractions
Program Planning Resources
- Curriculum Frameworks
- Hospitality & Tourism Program of Work (RTF)
- FACS Programs Teacher Certifications (PDF)
The Hospitality & Tourism LISTSERV is an e-mail-based forum intended to encourage the free interchange of ideas, best practices, and communication among Hospitality & Tourism stakeholders in Florida. If you wish to be added to this LISTSERV, please e-mail Anne Nyman.
Career and Technical Student Organizations
- Florida Family, Career & Community Leaders of America (FCCLA)
- Florida Collegiate DECA
- Florida SkillsUSA
Teacher/ Educator Professional Organizations
- Florida Educators of Family and Consumer Science (PDF)
- American Association of Family and Consumer Sciences (AAFCS)
- American Culinary Federation
- American Hotel & Lodging Association
- Florida Association for Career and Technical Education (FACTE)
- Florida Restaurant & Lodging Association
- National Restaurant Association
For additional information about this Career Cluster, contact Anne Nyman, State Supervisor for Hospitality & Tourism Education, 850-245-9900.