Engineering & Technology Education
The Engineering & Technology Education Career Cluster provides engineering and technology education opportunities in a variety of industries and programs are offered in school districts throughout the state.
- Curriculum Frameworks - (2014-2015)
- Engineering By Design Curriculum resources for the Engineering By Design program (9400200) are available to Florida teachers at no cost from the STEM Center for Teaching and Learning (STEM-CTL). To be provided access to the download, email your name, email address (work), and name of school to .
Teacher & Student Associations
- Florida Technology Student Association (FL-TSA)
- Florida Technology and Engineering Educators Association (FTEEA)
- STEM ListServ This email distribution portal is intended to serve Engineering & Technology Education teachers, supervisors, and others interested in getting information firsthand. To be added to this ListServ, email your name, email address (work), and name of school to . You may use your home or personal email address as well, but only in addition to your work email address.
- (Updated presentations coming soon)
- (Updated enrollments coming soon)
If you need additional information, contact , Florida Department of Education, Director of Career and Technical Education, 325 West Gaines Street, Room 701, Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0400, 850-245-9003, Fax 850-245-9019