Business Management & Administration
The Business, Management & Administration Career Cluster is divided into six pathways: General Management; Business Information Management; Human Resources Management; Operations Management; and Administrative Support. Hundreds of Business, Management & Administration educational opportunities in a variety of trades and programs are offered throughout the state in school districts, community colleges, and state universities.
Program Planning Resources
- Business Technology Education (BTE) Core Standards (RTF)
- Comprehensive Course Table (Bright Futures/Gold Seal)
- Course Code Directory (CCD)
- Curriculum Frameworks - (Current)
- Digital Information Technology (8207310) - Draft (RTF)
- Information Technology Assistant (OTA0040) - Draft (RTF)
Florida BTE LISTSERV
The Florida BTE LISTSERV is an e-mail-based forum intended to encourage the free interchange of ideas, best practices, and communication among business technology education stakeholders in Florida. Membership on the list is limited to Florida teachers, district supervisors and resource teachers, and community college or university faculty or administrators with a stake in business technology education.
If you wish to be added or removed to the LISTSERV, use this link to send an e-mail to Alicia Alexander.
Career and Technical Student Organization
- Florida Business Professionals of America (BPA)
- Florida Future Business Leaders of America-Phi Beta Lambda (FBLA-PBL)
Teacher/Educator Professional Organization
- Florida Association of Career and Technical Education (FACTE)
- Florida Business Technology Education Association (FBTEA)
- MBAResearch & Curriculum Center
- National Business Education Association (NBEA)
Instructional & Related Resources
For additional information about this Career Cluster, contact , State Supervisor for Business Management & Administration Education, 850-245-0982.