Business Management & Administration
The Business, Management & Administration Career Cluster is divided into six pathways. Management; Business Financial Management and Accounting; Human Resources; Business Analysis; Marketing; and Administration & Information Support. Hundreds of Business, Management & Administration educational opportunities in a variety of trades and programs are offered throughout the state in school districts, community colleges, and state universities.
- Curriculum Frameworks - (Current)
- Business Technology Education (BTE) Core Standards
- Equipment Lists
- Comprehensive Course Table (Bright Futures/Gold Seal)
Florida BTE LISTSERV
The Florida BTE LISTSERV is an e-mail-based forum intended to encourage the free interchange of ideas, best practices, and communication among BTE stakeholders in Florida. Membership on the list is limited to Florida business teachers, district supervisors and resource teachers, and community college or university faculty or administrators with a stake in business technology education.
If you wish to be added or removed to the LISTSERV, use this link to send an e-mail to .
Career and Technical Student Organizations
- Florida Future Business Leaders of America/Phi Beta Lambda (FBLA/PBL)
- Florida Business Professionals of America (BPA)
- Florida Association of Career and Technical Education (FACTE)
- Florida Business Technology Education Association (FBTEA)
- National Association of Supervisors of Business Education (NASBE)
- National Business Education Association (NBEA)
- Certiport for links to Microsoft, Adobe and Quickbooks Certifications
- Jump$tart Coalition for Personal Financial Literacy-Florida
- Workforce Florida Career and Professional Education (CAPE)
For additional information about this Career Cluster, contact , State Supervisor for Business Management & Administration Education, 850-245-0982.