Architecture & Construction
Educational programs in the Architecture and Construction Cluster prepare students for careers in design/pre-construction, construction and maintenance/operations. Examples of careers include drafters, electricians, construction managers and plumbers.
Program Planning Resources
Career and Technical Student Organizations
Teacher/ Educator Professional Organizations
- Association for Career and Technical Education (ACTE)
- Florida Association for Career and Technical Education (FACTE)
- Florida Association for Industrial and Technical Educators (FAITE)
Instructional & Related Resources
- Industry Certification Providers (PDF)
- Building Trades and Construction Design Technology Equipment List 1 (PDF)
- Building Trades and Construction Design Technology Equipment List 2 (PDF)
- Drafting Equipment List (PDF)
- Fundamentals of Architecture & Construction Equipment List (PDF)
- Introduction to Architecture & Construction Equipment List (PDF)
For additional information about this Career Cluster, contact Kathryn Frederick Wheeler, State Supervisor for Architecture & Construction Education, 850-245-9016.