Architecture & Construction
Educational programs in the Architecture and Construction Cluster prepare students for careers in design/pre-construction, construction and maintenance/operations. Examples of careers include drafters, electricians, construction managers and plumbers.
Architecture and Construction Links
Career and Technical Student Organizations
Related Organizations and Resources
Industry Certification Providers
- American Drafting and Design Association
- Autodesk Training & Certification
- Chief Architect
- Green Building Certification Institute (GBCI)
- HVAC Excellence
- National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER)
- North American Technician Excellence (NATEX)
For additional information about this Career Cluster, contact , State Supervisor for Architecture & Construction Education, 850-245-9016.