Florida School Finance Officer Training (Updated March 15, 2017)
Introduction and Access
This training protocol includes:
- Online training modules;
- Face-to-face in-service training; and
- Professional mentoring.
If you have trouble accessing the files below, please contact the Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Finance and Operations at 850-245-0406.
School Finance Officer Training Modules Menu
- Introduction (WMV, 10MB)
- Introduction Transcript (RTF)
- State Budgeting (WMV, 86MB)
- District Budgeting (WMV, 128MB)
- Florida Education Finance Program (WMV, 273MB)
- Full-Time Equivalent (WMV, 100MB)
- Workforce (WMV, 169MB)
- Workforce Transcript (RTF)
- Truth In Millage (TRIM)
- By clicking on the web address referenced, the user will access the Florida Department of Revenue’s web-based training for complying with the requirements in law for the annual process for levying property taxes for school purposes.
- School Choice (WMV, 180MB)
- School Choice Transcript (RTF)
- Fixed Capital Outlay
- Fixed Capital Outlay Transcript (RTF)
- Collective Bargaining (WMV, 153MB)
- Financial Reporting and Accountability (WMV, 180MB)