Florida College System Authorized Baccalaureate Degree Programs
Florida colleges have been granted authorization from the Legislature to offer bachelor's degrees to meet local and regional workforce need and demand (section 1007.33, F.S). A complete list of all approved baccalaureate degree programs in the Florida College System by institution is provided below.
Baccalaureate Degree Proposal Process
- 1007.33 Site-determined Baccalaureate Degree Access (PDF)
- 6A-14.095 Site Determined Baccalaureate Access
Process Flow Chart
Notice of Intent Form and Proposal Application
- Notice of Intent - Form No. BAAC-01 (Word) Effective September 23, 2020
- Baccalaureate Proposal Application - Form No. BAAC-02 (Word) Effective September 23, 2020
- Instructions for Demand Table (PDF)
- Instructions for Estimate of Unmet Need Table (PDF)
- Instructions for Supply Table (PDF)
Baccalaureate Degree Accountability Report Forms
Section 1007.33(5)(h), Florida Statutes, requires a Florida College System institution to annually report its status on specified performance and compliance indicators. The completed Baccalaureate Accountability Report form shall be submitted by the college president to the Chancellor of the Florida College System.
- College-Level Baccalaureate Accountability Report - Form No. BAAC-03 (Word)
- Program-Level Baccalaureate Accountability Report - Form No. BAAC-04 (Word)
Common Prerequisites Manual
- Common Prerequisites Manual Request Form (Word)
- Statewide Course Numbering System Instructions (PDF)
For questions about the baccalaureate approval process, please contact FCSBacc_report@fldoe.org.