Statewide assessments are developed, administered, scored, and reported by two different assessment vendors.
Cambium Assessment, Inc. (CAI) administers the Florida Standards Assessments (FSA), which are aligned to the Florida Standards in English Language Arts (ELA) and Mathematics, as well the Science and Social Studies assessments, which are aligned to the Next Generation Sunshine State Standards (NGSSS). Unless otherwise indicated, Florida's statewide, standardized assessments below are computer-based only (with paper-based versions for students whose individual education plans [IEPs] indicate this accommodation):
- Grades 3–6 FSA ELA Reading (paper-based)
- Grades 3–6 FSA Mathematics (paper-based)
- Grades 4–6 FSA ELA Writing (paper-based)
- Grades 7–10 FSA ELA Writing
- Grades 7–8 FSA Mathematics
- Grades 5 and 8 Statewide Science Assessment (paper-based)
- FSA Algebra 1 End-of-Course (EOC)
- FSA Geometry EOC
- Biology 1 EOC Assessment
- U.S. History EOC Assessment
- Civics EOC Assessment
Practice tests for these assessments are available on the Florida Statewide Assessments Portal.