Florida School Accountability Reports
Pursuant to Florida Department of Education Emergency Order No. 2020-EO-1, spring K-12 statewide assessment test administrations for the 2019-20 school year were canceled and accountability measures reliant on such data were not calculated for the 2019-20 school year. Additionally, in April 2020, the U.S. Department of Education provided a waiver for requirements related to certain assessments and accountability that are based on data from the 2019-20 school year.
Florida School Grades – 2019
- School Grades Overview (PDF)
- School Grades (Excel)
- District Grades (Excel)
- Guide to Calculating School Grades, District Grades, and the Federal Percent of Points Index (PDF)
Florida School Improvement Ratings – 2019
- School Improvement Ratings (Excel)
- Guide to Calculating School Improvement Rating Calculations (PDF)
Florida DJJ Accountability Ratings – 2021
Accountability Reports – 2019
- 300 Lowest Performing Elementary Schools (Excel)
- Learning Gains by School - These reports contain the percentage of students, by school and grade level, demonstrating learning growth in English Language Arts and Mathematics; as well as the percentage of students, by school and grade level, in both the highest and lowest quartiles demonstrating learning growth in English Language Arts and Mathematics.
- Persistently Low-Performing Schools (Excel)
- Note: This list reflects post-appeals grades.
- Schools of Excellence
- EDStats: Interactive Reports for School and District Grades
- Florida Report Cards (Know Your Schools)
School Grades Calendars
- 2021 Calendar (PDF)